P.C. 84700, IMEROVIGLI, SANTORINI, Tel: +30 22860 23258

Email: info@archouses-santorini.com

If you wish to modify your availability search, please use the following fields:

SEARCH

Contact Details


ARCHouses

stars 1stars 2stars 3

Comments

ARCHouses hotel is situated in Imerovigli - known for the breathtaking view to the Caldera - in the highest point of the settlement, in distance 50m. from the square of Virgin Mary of Maltese. It abstains 1,8 km from Fira, the capital of the island.

View that nails you in the volcanic space through the magic light of Santorini, the unique shaping of Mediterranean and in without any doubt, the most romantic sunset in the world.

ARCHouses is built according to the traditional cycladic and modern architecture, fine design with particular attention in the quality of materials. Colours, in tones and structural materials in batters, given through the opinion of householder of architect Flora Nastouli. By the quality of linen & silk fabric, including the particularity of lightings, all spaces offer you luxury and comfort in your vacations.

The well-trained personnel provide you unconditionally a pleasant stay with a unique style.

Porter service is available upon request. Please inform us well in advance about your arrival time at the hotel, in order to arrange porter service for you. Should you wish to use the porter service as from midnight up to 7 am, there will be an additional fee of 10 Euro, payable at the porter. As from 07 am until midnight porter service is free of charge.

BOOK NOW AND PAY ON CHECK OUT
30% of the total cost is payed by VISA or MASTER CREDIT CARD, while the rest 70% IN CASH

Telephone


Fax

Address

Email


share at twitter


secure page with https and ssl certificate  w3c xhtml valid    

close room type



Facilities

Extra Services

loader
move rates right move rates left
Search Results
ROOM TYPES RATE PLAN TOTAL AMOUNT book tick mark
close best rate guarantee popup
undefined



Send
close CCV help